Friday 2 March 2012

SIG - Education

I have found a possible place for us to discuss education related discussions. Lily has also made a Facebook education page.
I thought this could be useful as some of the discussions look really interesting.
Here is the link

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=2172742&report%2Esuccess=GS9KilNGPdTjW6J7rEpOMghnzFYJDptmGi9YmsvrAIwmw5zlQadcmjvOzlrgw4gP9sgVSNU8mKQ2jWTP9sgSSNUr4zZNr3VlsBjUzwKrF4_cMf4I5BkPmTLjP5-7u5p2kMylcTwiVGex7O0PoDFAcj7bP9Wz_F4lne80dJvYdAhPD502vDFPdTiXIlUIwI245iAFlsv7IA-Hu9Omne8Ic2oyIlLJMGFc5jlz12rLqINqilIm5N40luDkdX70u5p2X_GYlyLTdXhHDAzlvejI-aFb5JaO&goback=%2Eanb_2172742_*2_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1

Let me know what you think
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, I have to sign up to take a peak, but I'm sure it's fab! Love that you've created LinkedIn and I Facebook. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily,
    Liam has also got a group on LinkedIn. Go to 'dance with secondary education' or go to his blog for a direct link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I think I've kinda changed my mind about what I want to base my inquiry on. My head belongs to business but my heart belongs to Theatre Directing. I hand over the admin to you and Paula, as I feel that I should no longer be apart of the fb group if my heart isn't set on working in Education just yet. Sorry to have changed my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem,that's what this period is all about - deciding what it is your line of inquiry will be based on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sarah. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah we may want to start a smaller education group for BAPP members - however this wider group looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete