Tuesday 2 April 2013

Loose Women!

Loose women are having a conversation about 'bounderies in educatoin' and I was excited to watch them mention the TED conversation I will be using as part of my literature! I was pleased to see that they noticed that league tables have a negative knock on affect.



League         Exam/grade                                    Lack of interest in
 Tables  =  obsessed schools  = SEN pupils / non compulsorary subjects
                                                                         (inc. Drama/dance)


I would be very interested to receive comments and your thoughts on this topic

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, I totally agree with you. It's such a shame that the government think that the subjects you have to take (by Law) are more important than creative subjects. Because of this more students are lacking in the subjects they want to take I.E Drama, Dance etc.. all because the schools aren't supporting it enough (due to the Government's commands). Without Creative Subjects we wouldn't have The National Theatre, Julliard, Broadway etc.. I hope the Government re-think their priorities when it comes to Education. I could lose my job if they cut out Creative Subjects completely.

    Hope all is well

    x

    ReplyDelete