Wednesday 28 September 2011

Google docs

I have just spent the last 2 hours trying to improve my CV by putting it on to google documents. I'm not the best with technology despite working in a 'technology college', but thought I'd give it a go. I have found it really complicated, especially as I couldn't get my saved CV on word, to copy and paste on to google docs. After about 40 minutes of searching google for other people with the same problem, I finally discoverd that I needed to be clicking on 'upload file' instead of 'create new'. If anyone else is new to it like me, take heed! I am now going to attempt to acutally create a this new post with my CV as a link. Fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. Please excuse my typos in the last sentence - The torment of working google docs has frazzled my brain!

    ReplyDelete